Dec 28, 2011

Sweet Couple...

Buzzzz, I have one announcement, could u please pay your full attention..

hihih actually not really important..just want to share..about my best2 tie... Nadhirahtul Nasuha binti Zainuddin.. am I right? (susah nak spell name dia nie, if salah mesti tarik muncung hanger die..) lalalala~~~

Love to read this entry from her blog, Love, Sweet, Jom read...diari kahwin dhiera: Contest 'Cinta Kami'..
dont forget to VOTE...ok

(Laling, I da wat entry belanja I tau lalalala~~~)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha...yunk~ ayah kite satu 'd' la~ he
    trimas ye yunk. love u. muah muah muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. see.. I told u..
    adieq da tarik muncung panjang salah spell nama ayah dia... sorry..

    Nadhirahtul Nasuha binti Zainudin

    love you too muah...

    ReplyDelete