Dec 27, 2011

Scary Friday

Salam for all,

First of all, alhamdulillah we all depart at our hometown dengan selamat...
Perjalanan yang jauh dan mencabar.. but this entry not for that journey...


This entry about Friday eve..
Al kisah....berlaku sesuatu kejadian yang tidak diingini on Friday..after office hours...
Why? Seem like I want to cry right now.. huwahuwahuwa..my car's  window was broke out into pieces...betul ke? language nie...cam tunggang terbalik jer.. neway...cermin kereta I kena pecah... bersepai..
Alhamdulillah tiada kemalangan jiwa and harta benda hilang...just RM 100 I je melayang cuz kena ganti cermin tu on the spot...


Below some pictures

my window

become pieces

more pieces

With my office mate... the most adorable - Patrick 


in my car, driver side


Thanks to my cutie, I call him and about 30 minutes he come with his friend, Fadil.
Thanks also to my office mate that help me from told the guard, take pictures for evidences and clean the glasses for me..(Sist Naza and Husband, Alvin, Patrick, Firdaus, Syawal,and guard staft)

1 comment:

  1. ya allah,syg~ kenapa macam ni ea? aritu kena calar sekarang kena pecah pulak~

    naseb org ye xda pape~ hati2 taw..

    ReplyDelete